kiss me some MORE.......................

i KISS u toooo......................

Friday, January 23, 2009

Broken Heart Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com





sayang...

i know that is hard to believe that I love U...

it's hard to me either...



i really don't know how it happened!!...



i know u love ur family...

me too...



if u not ready

it's ok..



but don't even thinking that i have somebody else!!

it's really hurt me...



if u think i'm not gud 4 u...

just let me know...



i will pray for u...

coz i really love...

n

it's not a game!!

1 comment:

  1. Babydoll,
    i ask you to please be patient with me...I am greatful for the way You are showing me how to love and be in love......I'm counting on you to take my hand and help me walk down this road with you...i don't want to be without you :)

    ReplyDelete